Uploads:

Downloads:
· 1: ]-ReApEr-[ (2) files
· 2: B_Gub (2) files
· 3: InJustBlade (2) files
· 4: RedRum (1) files

Total Downloads:
3 files downloaded 14 times

NTDgaming :: View topic - What kind of server ?
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Profile  ·  Search  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
NTDgaming Advanced Search

What kind of server ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
NTDgaming Forum Index -> BattleField 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What game type we want
SDM
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
TDM
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
conquest
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Rush
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Viper

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:38 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

Ea can suck a big fat chubby! I am sick and tired of them tightening the screws a little tighter every time there is a new release. Then only reason and I mean the only reason to take full control over the servers is to make sure they are making every droller possible off the game, and to make sure the game dies when they need it to (at the next release of Battlefield). This is another way to restrict more server control that a pc gamer is accustomed to. I am a one hundred percent capitalist and believe in people make as much money as one can. So great job EA. I also believe in  standing up to what I believe in. I will not spend my money on some restricted ass game with no real admin control BF4 was already pushing the note with me.

It is sad to see that the modern pc gamers will pay there hard earned money on games were there obviously taking more control from us and trying to turn us in council gamers with keyboards. I do however realize that the days of spawn killing being frowned upon is gone, and facing the wall meant some poor basterd was trying to get his setting working correctly so please don't shoot me. It is just the way we let our pc gaming go we did not stand up for our ethics and now everybody is going to go buy  BF1 knowing that they again striped your right to rent a server from whom ever you thought was the best. So what do we do when th EA servers are freezing up and slow and are just fucking up in general?
The answer is nothing because there is no competition there is no going to another server company because EA sucks you just need to deal with it like good little minions. Screw them!!
Visit poster's website
Viper

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:41 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

Ea can suck a big fat chubby! I am sick and tired of them tightening the screws a little tighter every time there is a new release. Then only reason and I mean the only reason to take full control over the servers is to make sure they are making every droller possible off the game, and to make sure the game dies when they need it to (at the next release of Battlefield). This is another way to restrict more server control that a pc gamer is accustomed to. I am a one hundred percent capitalist and believe in people make as much money as one can. So great job EA. I also believe in  standing up to what I believe in. I will not spend my money on some restricted ass game with no real admin control BF4 was already pushing the note with me.

It is sad to see that the modern pc gamers will pay there hard earned money on games were there obviously taking more control from us and trying to turn us in council gamers with keyboards. I do however realize that the days of spawn killing being frowned upon is gone, and facing the wall meant some poor basterd was trying to get his setting working correctly so please don't shoot me. It is just the way we let our pc gaming go we did not stand up for our ethics and now everybody is going to go buy  BF1 knowing that they again striped your right to rent a server from whom ever you thought was the best. So what do we do when th EA servers are freezing up and slow and are just fucking up in general?
The answer is nothing because there is no competition there is no going to another server company because EA sucks you just need to deal with it like good little minions. Screw them!!
Visit poster's website
Viper

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:44 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

Embarassed
Visit poster's website
Sponsor
Viper

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

Mad
Visit poster's website
RedRum
Site Owner
Site Owner

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:45 am Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

I know that EA is going in the way of activision but we still get servers to run and admin them.
As for me I did like the game when I played it on alpha and beta, so Ill be buying it and playing it

There is other games out there that we can play together like Rising Storm 2, H1z1,DayZ,Warface,BLACKLIGHT RETRIBUTION and ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS so look in to those game see how you like them
Visit poster's website
Gutshot

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:47 am Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

I've been messing with Insurgency. Not as flashy, but damn good weapon sound and feedback. Avatar movement is smooth as butter. Because it's Source engine, tick rates are very high. It's not for everyone, but I found many populated servers at 2 am. Lots and lots of mods and full control over servers, which NFO hosts, as well as many other server providers. From what I'm seeing, it is a very successful game. It is a real PC game, like we remember. That's where I will be for the most part. It's not an easy game, but mostly because it's hardcore by default.

I hear ya Red on Rising Storm 2 and the others. I will be NTD's official/unofficial Rising Storm 2 update and news guy for anyone interested. I am following it closely. I already dig Rising Storm 1, and RS2 will be in Vietnam, which is my favorite theme, as my Dad is a Vet of that war. And Tripwire just kicks maximum ass in the PC gaming department.

While I agree with Viper and say FUCK EA, I know where you guys who want BF1 are coming from. I was very stoked about a BF in WWI theme. I had fun with the beta, it was excellent overall. If a guy can live with EA's server program, then why not. It just doesn't sound like a very gaming clan friendly game. I doubt there will be many "admin" abilities either. EA won't even confirm if you will be able to kick douchebags or ban suspect players. Hope it works out for you guys though. After all, it's all about the fun.
Sponsor
RedRum
Site Owner
Site Owner

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

Gut get us some video of theses games if you can.
Would like to see some more info on Rising Storm 2 and Insurgency
Visit poster's website
Gutshot

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:49 am Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

FknA!
Jcapo23

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

conquest is the true battlefield Twisted Evil
Sponsor
RedRum
Site Owner
Site Owner

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

BF 1 servers are here now and hardcore
Visit poster's website
BLACKNCRAZY

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:57 am Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

we need a meeting! let me know when and i will spread the worrrd.
RedRum
Site Owner
Site Owner

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:44 am Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

Next sunday ? 12-04-2016
Visit poster's website
Sponsor
Sharper

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:07 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Reply with quote

Happy New Year everyone. It is a true pity that BF1 is such a awesome game yet has a broken server browser. I've been reading up and playing around with my filter settings  trying to find the kind of servers I want. I found this and tried it. Came up with 3 hardcore servers of different modes.

Server Browser is not a user friendly these days. This is just a tutorial for finding the specific servers.

There are a lot of TDM or War Pigeons Hardcore Servers live but they are empty because there is no quick search buttons in "Custom Games" Menu like Hardcore Conquest-Domination or Rush. You just need to change Filter Settings all the way down!
1 - Select the game mode you want.
2 - Select all maps.
3 - Classes and Vehicles - Make all options "blank". This is important. It means custom.
4 - Weapons - Make all options "blank" too.
5 - Advenced - Make all options "blank" too.
6 - Rules - Make bullet damage %200 and other blank for "Hardcore" game mode.
7 - Slots - Tick; None,1-5,6-10,10+.
8 - Region - Tick your region.

Click to "Save to your filters" to save the filter after you make your settings. I think you will understand how the browser works now.
But again "i think" it is not user friendly and DICE needs to standart the hardcore mode and put a filter option for hardcore game modes.
NTDgaming Forum Index ->  BattleField 1
Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: