7%  [ 1 ]
conquest
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Rush
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

#16: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: Viper PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:38 pm
    —
Ea can suck a big fat chubby! I am sick and tired of them tightening the screws a little tighter every time there is a new release. Then only reason and I mean the only reason to take full control over the servers is to make sure they are making every droller possible off the game, and to make sure the game dies when they need it to (at the next release of Battlefield). This is another way to restrict more server control that a pc gamer is accustomed to. I am a one hundred percent capitalist and believe in people make as much money as one can. So great job EA. I also believe in  standing up to what I believe in. I will not spend my money on some restricted ass game with no real admin control BF4 was already pushing the note with me.

It is sad to see that the modern pc gamers will pay there hard earned money on games were there obviously taking more control from us and trying to turn us in council gamers with keyboards. I do however realize that the days of spawn killing being frowned upon is gone, and facing the wall meant some poor basterd was trying to get his setting working correctly so please don't shoot me. It is just the way we let our pc gaming go we did not stand up for our ethics and now everybody is going to go buy  BF1 knowing that they again striped your right to rent a server from whom ever you thought was the best. So what do we do when th EA servers are freezing up and slow and are just fucking up in general?
The answer is nothing because there is no competition there is no going to another server company because EA sucks you just need to deal with it like good little minions. Screw them!!

#17: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: Viper PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:41 pm
    —
Ea can suck a big fat chubby! I am sick and tired of them tightening the screws a little tighter every time there is a new release. Then only reason and I mean the only reason to take full control over the servers is to make sure they are making every droller possible off the game, and to make sure the game dies when they need it to (at the next release of Battlefield). This is another way to restrict more server control that a pc gamer is accustomed to. I am a one hundred percent capitalist and believe in people make as much money as one can. So great job EA. I also believe in  standing up to what I believe in. I will not spend my money on some restricted ass game with no real admin control BF4 was already pushing the note with me.

It is sad to see that the modern pc gamers will pay there hard earned money on games were there obviously taking more control from us and trying to turn us in council gamers with keyboards. I do however realize that the days of spawn killing being frowned upon is gone, and facing the wall meant some poor basterd was trying to get his setting working correctly so please don't shoot me. It is just the way we let our pc gaming go we did not stand up for our ethics and now everybody is going to go buy  BF1 knowing that they again striped your right to rent a server from whom ever you thought was the best. So what do we do when th EA servers are freezing up and slow and are just fucking up in general?
The answer is nothing because there is no competition there is no going to another server company because EA sucks you just need to deal with it like good little minions. Screw them!!

#18: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: Viper PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:44 pm
    —
Embarassed

#19: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: Viper PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 pm
    —
Mad

#20: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: RedRumLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:45 am
    —
I know that EA is going in the way of activision but we still get servers to run and admin them.
As for me I did like the game when I played it on alpha and beta, so Ill be buying it and playing it

There is other games out there that we can play together like Rising Storm 2, H1z1,DayZ,Warface,BLACKLIGHT RETRIBUTION and ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS so look in to those game see how you like them

#21: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: GutshotLocation: Minnesota USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:47 am
    —
I've been messing with Insurgency. Not as flashy, but damn good weapon sound and feedback. Avatar movement is smooth as butter. Because it's Source engine, tick rates are very high. It's not for everyone, but I found many populated servers at 2 am. Lots and lots of mods and full control over servers, which NFO hosts, as well as many other server providers. From what I'm seeing, it is a very successful game. It is a real PC game, like we remember. That's where I will be for the most part. It's not an easy game, but mostly because it's hardcore by default.

I hear ya Red on Rising Storm 2 and the others. I will be NTD's official/unofficial Rising Storm 2 update and news guy for anyone interested. I am following it closely. I already dig Rising Storm 1, and RS2 will be in Vietnam, which is my favorite theme, as my Dad is a Vet of that war. And Tripwire just kicks maximum ass in the PC gaming department.

While I agree with Viper and say FUCK EA, I know where you guys who want BF1 are coming from. I was very stoked about a BF in WWI theme. I had fun with the beta, it was excellent overall. If a guy can live with EA's server program, then why not. It just doesn't sound like a very gaming clan friendly game. I doubt there will be many "admin" abilities either. EA won't even confirm if you will be able to kick douchebags or ban suspect players. Hope it works out for you guys though. After all, it's all about the fun.

#22: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: RedRumLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:57 pm
    —
Gut get us some video of theses games if you can.
Would like to see some more info on Rising Storm 2 and Insurgency

#23: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: GutshotLocation: Minnesota USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:49 am
    —
FknA!

#24: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: Jcapo23 PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:30 pm
    —
conquest is the true battlefield Twisted Evil

#25: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: RedRumLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:06 pm
    —
BF 1 servers are here now and hardcore

#26: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: BLACKNCRAZY PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:57 am
    —
we need a meeting! let me know when and i will spread the worrrd.

#27: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: RedRumLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:44 am
    —
Next sunday ? 12-04-2016

#28: No icon Re: What kind of server ? Author: SharperLocation: Colorado PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:07 pm
    —
Happy New Year everyone. It is a true pity that BF1 is such a awesome game yet has a broken server browser. I've been reading up and playing around with my filter settings  trying to find the kind of servers I want. I found this and tried it. Came up with 3 hardcore servers of different modes.

Server Browser is not a user friendly these days. This is just a tutorial for finding the specific servers.

There are a lot of TDM or War Pigeons Hardcore Servers live but they are empty because there is no quick search buttons in "Custom Games" Menu like Hardcore Conquest-Domination or Rush. You just need to change Filter Settings all the way down!
1 - Select the game mode you want.
2 - Select all maps.
3 - Classes and Vehicles - Make all options "blank". This is important. It means custom.
4 - Weapons - Make all options "blank" too.
5 - Advenced - Make all options "blank" too.
6 - Rules - Make bullet damage %200 and other blank for "Hardcore" game mode.
7 - Slots - Tick; None,1-5,6-10,10+.
8 - Region - Tick your region.

Click to "Save to your filters" to save the filter after you make your settings. I think you will understand how the browser works now.
But again "i think" it is not user friendly and DICE needs to standart the hardcore mode and put a filter option for hardcore game modes.

NTDgaming -> BattleField 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2