Anyone out there ?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

NTDgaming -> Say Hello

#1: No icon Anyone out there ? Author: RedRumLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:00 pm
    —
Just wanted to see how everyone is doing and see what games you guys are playing.

As for me I'm doing good got my son playing games with me now like Pubg and he loves it. Wife still plays Diablo 3, sorry that haven't been on the site just been busy with work and kids and play player unknown battlegrounds great game, me and my son play it alot and alot  of the members do to and some co-workers as well it's a blast. Hope to see some replies for this post.

Game on guys

#2: No icon Re: Anyone out there ? Author: GutshotLocation: Minnesota USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:38 pm
    —
Heya Red. Glad to see you're doing ok. I haven't been gaming, been doing other things. Can't seem to get into it anymore. Looks like it has run it's course for me. Last multiplayer fps I truly enjoyed was BFBC2. Everything since then hasn't held my interest for long. Ah well, maybe something in the future will truly get me going again. Miss the old days of run and gun and customized servers. Can't mod them anymore. It's all about playing like the devs have decided you should play it. I find the whole teamwork thing boring as fuck. But, I wish you the best and all of NTD!

#3: No icon Re: Anyone out there ? Author: ]-ReApEr-[ PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:23 pm
    —
I've been playing World of Warships recently. Its not bad.

NTDgaming -> Say Hello

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1