Squad
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

NTDgaming -> Other Games

#1: No icon Squad Author: SkitZLocation: BC PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:30 am
    —
Ok guys, I've seen the title and ignored it, but then I started to pay some attention to it when a video on YouTube caught my eye and the more videos I watched the more I wanted to engage myself into it. The game right away seemed more hardcore than most games I've seen lately and the sounds are incredible. I wasn't sure if it was worth the cash steam is asking for it especially due to the fact it's a $40 game in alpha stage. After much debate I said "fuck it" and purchased it. Once I started it up and set up the settings instead of finding a server right away I chose to enter the firing range to get a feel for it first. The range fucking impressed me enough, but after playing a couple rounds my thoughts on this one is.. "Holy fuck this game is hardcore!" It definitely has a learning curve just like anything else, but I've been smiling the whole time I played it.  This game like it's title is a squad game! It takes team work to advance and hold positions and you play a role whether it be a squad leader, medic, assault or support. It has in-game radio you use to communicate with your team mates, which sounds great too. In this game there is no HUD! There is no crosshair! And you better fucking run if a grenade lands 20 feet from you because you WILL get shrapped by it! The explosions from nades, mortars and RPGs will have you ducking for cover behind your PC they're that intense! The gunplay is far from arcade and if you get hit it hurts! No PAN to save your fucking ass in this one! I've only had about 2 hours of playtime with it so far, but everyone I've talked to in-game so far have been adults and friendly and more than happy to help with my questions and so on. All in all was it worth the $40? For me, definitely! I like a hardcore gameplay and this one delivers! If COD style play is what you like then this game won't be for you. This game requires skill, strategy and teamwork.

NTDgaming -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1